Sunday, September 9, 2007

Kyla's 11!

Kyla is already 11! Can you believe it? We went out to their house on Friday night and helped her celebrate! I thought this picture of her holding Riley was so cute.
This is Kelsey's friend, Cassie. What a nice girl! Byron was SO jealous of her at first! I could not believe him! He gave her the cold shoulder, and at one point,boy....if looks could kill! After all, Kelsey is HIS buddy! But Cassie and Kelsey kept trying to bring him around (believe me, they had more patience than I had!) and during dinner, he started laughing and they all ended up having a good time! I was NOT expecting him to behave like that!
This is the first picture Byron painted in kindergarten. If you look closely and use some imagination, you can see that it is a dog ...... see, up there on the top, the orange is the head, the black body, and then the 2 legs and tail sticking out behind it. He was so thrilled to give it to her. Rumor has it, that Kelsey has now taken it and hung it above her bed! A bit of modern art!

Even the dogs got to celebrate! After all, you have to have the WHOLE family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea...the rumor is true. Kyla didn't know what do do with it and I LOVED the painting and I had a spot above my bed. It looks cool there. I think of Byron when I see it so I like it there!
Cassie LUVED the 3 boys. I can tell she had a good time. You know how Byron and I have colds, well I went to school today and Cassie had a cold. She got it the same time Byron and I got it. Funny...
Kyla's party was a blast! I had so much fun with Byron.
I felt so bad when he was jelouse!!!!! But at diner, when Cassie left to go get more food, I started talking to him, making him laugh and then Cassie came back and made him laugh too, and he got used to her. She really won him over when Her, Byron and I played basketball against Trent, Kyla, Jared, and Kendra. She really got him going then. All was well by dinner. :o) We had fun playing sardeans (I don't know how to spell it?). It was a fun party!

love Kelsey