Sunday, November 18, 2007

Slumber Party


The kids are trying to make the most of every moment w/ their cousins....they are moving in less than a month! So we had a sleep over the other night. All the kids and Chloe slept together in the living room.


Then, for breakfast we had......chocolate pancakes with peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, and hot fudge! Now isn't that a healthy breakfast? I'd cut out numerous pancake recipes, this being one of them....and I was just waiting for the right time to make them! Well, we decided chocolate pancakes were perfect for a sleep over! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure looks like fun! Wonder if the "sleep-over" included any sleep? I remember a few "back in the day" that didn't consist of much sleep! And the breakfast looked wonderful! Do I detect a little non-chocolate lover?! :) Keep up the good work on the blog. It helps me re-live my parenting days!

Unknown said...

By the way, I have REALLY enjoyed your "pictures from the past" feature! Especially since I knew those people in days gone by......

Phyllis said...

It is so neat to keep up with your family. You do a good job on your blog Elaine.
Trent looks very handsome with his new contact lenses, and Jared and Byron look so cute.
Love,
Phyllis