Friday, June 6, 2008

First Day of Summer Vacation!


The boys are used to getting up early, especially Byron. He "slept" in this morning by not getting up till 6:30. Jared was up shortly after that. They wanted pancakes...so we decided it would be fun for them to make their own. On the left is Jared's bunny, then his mouse on the right.

Byron made Micky Mouse pancakes.

This was Jared's airplane attempt. (Yes, he has a big appetite! This afternoon at 3:15 he ate 11 taquitoes and was STARVING by 6). We let Trent sleep in, so he's not in these pictures!

2 comments:

jay are said...

6:30???? Oh, my. Your kids will die of boredom waiting for my kids to wake up!! :) I wish we were early birds. Alas, 'tis not so.

parose said...

The boys were very creative with their pancakes! Brought back memories of the time I spent with my kids in the kitchen. We had some great adventures there.