Sunday, July 27, 2008

Six Flags

Of course we had to take them to Six Flags! It was sooo packed....






Jared enjoyed this little roller coaster.
Ooooooh...Robert, I hope you can manage this one! :)
Gary, Lisa, and Kyle at our dinner break!
Byron was so scared on this ride. It was an ark that swung back and forth. I had to keep his eyes covered the whole time. If I would take my hand off, he'd immediately press my hand over his eyes again! This picture was before we got started....

Kyle and Trent LOVED the roller coasters....they were lucky enough to get front row seats on this one!



2 comments:

jay are said...

I can't believe Robert even fit in those little rides! ha! Looks like it was fun....if they like roller coasters, tho, ya gotta try Disneyland and Magic Mountain. And tell Byron I always want to close my eyes on that ark ride too!! In fact, I can hardly even ride it anymore! It makes me sick. Ooh...just thinking about it makes me feel queasy!

3boys'mom said...

Yeah...here Trent and Kyle rode every single roller coaster...and did fine....and then they rode the ark with Jared at the very end of the day and felt sick when they got off!