Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Shrinking!!!

I remember learning in school that we are taller in the morning and shorter in the evening....this is due to the compression and re-expansion of the spine .... and it sure holds true for me! Since Trent has been ever so quickly creeping up on me, he is constantly "measuring" himself against me....well, one night we thought he might have caught up to me, so we measured for real....I was shocked that I was only a bit over 5'9"! Does this mean I've already shrunk 1"??? So, remembering the "tall in the morning" bit, we re-measured in the morning...sure enough, I was a full 5' 10"...WELL...I came home from work the other morning, so it was my "night"(plus, I'd been on my feet most of the day before as well), and Trent's "morning"...as soon as he came down the stairs, he and I simultaneously said "Oh my!"....because he was WAY taller than me!!! Here's the proof!

Then, when I got up (which was actually only about 4 hours), we were much more similar in height! Crazy, eh?
Those chins are a lot more even in this picture!

1 comments:

jay are said...

That is so weird! He must be loving it tho :) Pretty soon you won't be able to claim any evenness, no matter what time of the day!!