Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Crooked Shirt

We inherited this lovely shirt from these lovely people...and Byron LOVES new clothes. So on this Wed. night, he was so anxious to wear it. I had not done my "last minute inspection", so we were all seated on the couch waiting for the first to arrive....suddenly he decided he needed a drink, and when he came in, I noticed his shirt's buttons! But the 1st people were coming in so I never said a word, as he would have been mortified! But I thought it was so cute!

And of course he wanted me to take a picture of him with the dog!

3 comments:

parose said...

Byron is such a cutie pie!!! Makes me smile seeing this pic. Thanks for sharing.

jay are said...

yay it's working!! Cute pictures!!

Phyllis said...

I love looking at your blog. I can't believe how much the boys have changed. Things are gloing well here and Jasmine is as spoiled as ever. she's mad right now because I forgot to buy carrots at the store for her snack time. Love, Phyllis