Friday, May 11, 2007

Byron in the sand


Byron was just sitting on his pail in the sandbox, sifting sand...it was just so cute. He was getting tired, but didn't want to come in. The kids spend a lot of time in that sandbox. It has been the best thing, especially since we live on such a little lot. I have to admit, I've had a love/hate relationship with it! But now that the kids are older, they don't bring 1/2 the sandbox in every time they play...they totally know to get cleaned up, etc. Their favorite thing to do is to get the hose and make it like a pond out there! Then the sand castles begin! It was just built with wood slats, but last fall Robert put in the blocks to match the retaining wall. Now that it's getting warm, we need to get the beach umbrellas up so they have some shade in there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful way to share your family with family and friends. Thanks for sharing it with me. I miss you all so much. Though I am having great fellowship here in Houston, I will never forget my special friends in the Sacramento area. Those boys of yours are growing up! And your new addition, Chloe is a cutie. She fits right in to your household. This is a neat idea.
Patty Rosehill

Anonymous said...

Byron is so sweet there! Tell him his buddy said HI!!!

Kels