Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Here we are! Mom and her 3 sweet boys! We are in such a good stage of life right now. We are enjoying "doing" things w/ them so much now. I got the traditional breakfast in bed. Robert started doing that some years ago, and the younger kids still think I"ll be "surprised". Then we open gifts, and everybody eats up in our room, on or around our bed! The reason I love it so much, is not so much the "pampering", but the delight it gives the boys! And they always make cinammon rolls! Yum!

We have started taking a "line-up" picture on Father's Day and Mother's Day. I want to remember to do this every year to see how the height changes thru the years...won't be long and I won't be the one in the lead! Notice we all have our shoes off for this picture. In the first picture I had heels on so it still "looks" like I'm quite a bit taller than Trent, but he's really not too far behind.


These are the flowers I received...the 15 roses are from my dear hubby and boys, and the flowers in front were left on our doorstep by our 2 neighbor boys! They are all so beautiful!

5 comments:

Dim and Jana said...

Great idea on the line-up picture! We might have to snag that idea... when Carsten can stand up for the picture :). You have a great family--wish we lived closer!

3boys'mom said...

We took the idea from my mom's mom's family...there are some neat old time pictures of all the kids lined up sideways....and there was a 20 year spread between the oldest and the youngest, so there was quite a line-up!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures & wonderful "memories in the making" for the years ahead when your little boys no longer are! I hope you don't mind that I "pirated" a couple of the pix for my "Friends" folder. I like to put very special people in there, you see, & then enjoy seeing them again as my screensaver cycles through the collection =)

wife1mom2gram3

3boys'mom said...

I don't mind at all! We love having all the pictures for screensavers as well! It's so enjoyable to see them cycle thru!

Anonymous said...

hey I know what you mean...Trent is creaping up on me aswell. I can look him in the eye almost. How tall is he now? I know I'm 5'8...

Kelsey