Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reconnecting w/ an old friend

We had company for 2 nights last week! Her name is Anne, and we go "way back". Our parents used to correspond, and when I was 12, Anne's parents and older sister came to America to meet us. Then Anne and I met at conv. in 1987, and not again until she moved to our state and came for an afternoon a few years ago. At conv. this year, we saw each other again, and really connected! She had a class here, so came to visit us! It was great! We hope she comes back soon! She's a flight nurse, so the boys got a kick out of putting on her 5000 dollar helmet!


She loves animals......Chloe got to sleep on her bed both nights rather than in her kennel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see these pictures. It has been many years since I saw Anne. I just wanted to hug her. She and her sister would cling to my arm as we walked, smile and and call me "Mom" when they were here. Her mother was a dear lady and came to see us twice. We felt like sisters.

Desalie said...

What a gorgeous girl!!!!Of course she must be related to me.(just kidding).Hey Mom your little not made me cry.On Sunday Hazel would have been 65.Too bad you and I couldn't get together for OUR birthday.Hope we can all get together in Elaines' pictures sometime soon!