Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shop till you Drop


Mom and I shopped, shopped, shopped, and shopped. I lost count of how many times we shopped at Kohl's! One day, Mom spent a whopping 4 1/2 hours in there! Ok, ok, so it wasn't all her fault. I had to take Chloe to the vet, so dropped her off. When I came back for her, she wasn't done, and I saw some things I'd like to look at, so I left to go pick-up Byron from Kindergarten, then dropped him and Dad off at home...and then went back to Kohl's...upon which we both spent quite a bit more time! Here is evidence.....see all the receipts?!

And here is how well I held up after all that shopping! (I get released from the asylum next week.)

6 comments:

jay are said...

yay for Kohl's, huh? :) I'm so glad you stopped by my blog!! How have you been?? It's been so long since we've caught up. Hope all is well. Maybe we'll see you at Mt. Ranch this year...still not sure which one we're going to, so hard to say.

Take care!

3boys'mom said...

We are going to number 2~ Works out better for the kids that week! Hope to see you there!

jay are said...

we tend toward 1 because it's smaller; the downside is that everyone's at 2, which is why it's smaller :) Hopefully we'll see you there this year!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

After we discovered Kohl's in Tucson while visiting my parents a few years ago, it became a priority every time we went! We were glad when they opened stores in our area of Washington. Troy enjoyed seeing photos of your parents; he says they look the same! Fun to see your blog. :)

Alison said...

Thanks for the laugh Elaine. I could use a little "retail therapy" right now!!!

parose said...

The picture of you is priceless, Elaine. Made me smile. I used to be able to shop for hours at a time...but can't seem to do that anymore.

Patty